NBL Ghaderi Loan
Changing trend of the market demand, Increasing demand of land purchase for the purpose of constructing building in future of borrowers has been increasing day by day. To fulfil these kinds of financial need of the borrower Nepal bank limited has introduced new loan product as NBL Ghaderi Karja. This loan product is designed to facilite the financial need of the public to purchase land. This product provides term loan which is justified by the repayment capacity and financial need of the borrower.
- Borrower, guarantors, and related person must be Nepalese citizen.
- Only for purchasing load of Commercial and residential market area
- There must be access of motorable road to the collateral.
- Loan financing will be done for the minimam land Area 0-2-2-0 and maximam area is 1-0-0-0 ropani
- Minimum loan amount
- Upto to 20 years.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate (if business income)
- PAN/VAT certificate (if business income)
- Partnership deed (if business income)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate of both buyer and seller
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper etc
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Baina Paper
3. Income Related
- Salary certificate and bank statement.
- Appointment letter/Contract Paper.
- Rental agreement with tenant identification (if rent income)
- Rental tax receipt
- Pension Patta (if pension income)
- Audited financial statement of last year and projection of coming year (if business income)
- Tax clearance certificate/receipt for income
- If foreign income, Passport, Visa, Salary certificate, Contract paper, salary receipt/ bank statement of salary, documents of remit to Nepal etc.
- PAN of borrower for loan Rs.50 lakh and above