NBL Education Loan
Every parent has dream in pursuing higher education to their children at renowned collage/ universities in domestic or foreign country. Nepal bank has offered NBL education loan to fulfill the financial needs for higher education in domestic/foreign country.
The loan will be available for 10 years excluding moratorium period.
- Borrower and guarantors should be Nepalese citizen.
- Minimum 50% or GPA 2.5 score in intermediate or equivalent level.
- Individual having adequate, stable, steady and regular source of income to serve installment and interest.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate (if business income)
- PAN/VAT certificate (if business income)
- Partnership deed (if business income)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper etc
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikaran paper
3. Income Related
- Salary certificate and bank statement.
- Appointment letter/Contract Paper.
- Rental agreement with tenant identification (if rent income)
- Rental tax receipt
- Pension Patta (if pension income)
- Audited financial statement of last year and projection of coming year (if business income)
- Tax clearance certificate/receipt for income
- If foreign income, Passport, Visa, Salary certificate, Contract paper, salary receipt/ bank statement of salary, documents of remit to Nepal etc.
- PAN of borrower for loan Rs.50 lakh and above