With the growing international trade business and Nepal being hugely dependent on import business, along with the scope of increasing exports, there has always been a need of facilitating importers and exporters with the systematic and smooth transaction of international trade. Realizing the need of effective and efficient trade finance transactions and with the vision to integrate the trade finance with systematic operations and thereby increase the market share in non-funded business, Nepal Bank Limited commenced centralization of trade finance through Central Trade Finance Division, Head Office from 2073/11/15.
TRADE FINANCE PRODUCTS OF NBL
Nepal Bank Limited, Central Trade Finance Division is striving towards providing secured and timely service in trade finance transactions along with advisory services regarding the technical aspects associated with trade finance transactions. NBL's trade finance products are structured to cater the growing needs of related stakeholders in imports, exports and guarantees. Our comprehensive trade service includes:-
WHY CHOOSE NBL FOR TRADE FINANCE SERVICES?
- Applications can be submitted in any branch of Nepal Bank Limited.
- Applications received are processed within the same day. (subject to compliance of regulatory requirements and bank policies)
- Claim of guarantees are accepted from any branch of Nepal and the same shall be settled within 7 working days (subject to valid claim and compliance of regulatory requirements and bank policies)
- Broad network worldwide for global correspondence and effective transactions.
- Advisory services as per the client requirements with our experienced trade finance team.
- Insurance services.
- Competitive rates and charges in banking industry of Nepal.
SERVICE CHARGES AND COMMISSIONS
(PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON MARKET CONDITIONS AND CAN BE NEGOTIATED UPON MUTUAL AGREEMENT)