Business Mortgage Loan
Mortgaged loan is provided to service sector such as hotels, lodge, travel agencies, school, college, hospital etc. which are come into operation. Loan limit is determined on the basis their net profit, cash flow and collateral security provided by them. The nature of mortgaged loan will be term loan and working capital. Term loan will be provided on the basis of creation of additional assets that should be reflected in audited financial report and should be rectified by technical engineer.
Loan Limit- 1 Million to 30 Million.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT certificate
- Article of Association(AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA) (For company)
- Partnership deed (For partnership firm )
- Latest Share lagat (for company)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikarn paper
3. Income Related
- Audited financial report
- Projected financial report for coming 3 years.
- Details of stock, debtors and creditors.
- Year to date (YTD) purchase/sales.