Nepal bank offers hypothecation loan under the pledge of goods in stock. Though, the ownership of such goods remains to borrower himself, bank has lien over these hypothecated goods. Loan limit is availed up to 70% of stock value. Bank may provide temporary limit up to 90 days to the existing client who have satisfactorily transacting with bank to fulfill temporary working capital requirements.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT certificate
- Article of Association(AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA) (For company)
- Partnership deed (For partnership firm )
- Latest Share lagat (for company)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikarn paper
3. Income Related
- Audited financial report
- Projected financial report for coming 3 years.
- Details of stock, debtors and creditors.
- Year to date (YTD) purchase/sales.