Revolving Working Capital Loan
Revolving Working capital loan is provided to trading business, industries (including service sector) to full fill working the capital needs. Working capital is calculated as stock+ receivable- payable. Loan limit is availed up to 70% of working capital requirements. Bank may provide temporary limit up to 90 days to the existing client who have satisfactorily transacting with bank to fulfill temporary working capital requirements.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT certificate
- Article of Association(AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA) (For company)
- Partnership deed (For partnership firm )
- Latest Share lagat (for company)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper
- Ward map and File map of
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.(if necessary)
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikarn paper
3. Income Related
- Audited financial report
- Projected financial report for coming 3 years.
- Details of stock, debtors and creditors.
- Year to date (YTD) purchase/sales.