NBL Micro Enterprise Loan
NBL offers Micro enterprises loan ranging the limit Above 2.5 million to 9.9 million in terms of working capital loan as well as term loan. This product is specially designed to youngster who have recently returned back from foreign employment and planning to build an entrepreneurship. Thus this facility will be available even in new registration and startup business. Loan limit is availed up to 100% of cost of goods sold and 75% of working capital requirement.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate
- PAN certificate
- Partnership deed (For partnership firm )
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikarn paper
3. Income Related
- Last years’ audited financial report and coming 3 years projected financial report (for existing firm)
- Coming 3 year’s projected financial report (for new firm)
- Details of stock, debtors and creditors.
- Year to date (YTD) purchase/sales.